Boothwyn, PA - January 16, 2019
KESTREL BALLISTICS EXPANDS ITS PRODUCT LINEUP TO SERVE THE NEEDS OF ALL LONG-RANGE HUNTERS & SHOOTERS
Kestrel adds to the roster of ballistics offerings with new tools available for hunters, competitive, and recreational shooters with new tools for improved accuracy and performance at extended ranges.
Nielsen-Kellerman (NK), creators and manufacturers of Kestrel® Instruments & Ballistics Meters, will debut two new products that help shooters to maximize performance and achieve long-range accuracy at the 2019 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, NV. Visit the Kestrel booth #3246 to see the all-new Kestrel HUD Heads Up Display and the Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter along with the full line of ballistics meters and the entire Kestrel LiNK® connected ecosystem of compatible range finders and devices.
Whatever your passion in shooting sports– hunting, recreational, or competition – there's a confidence- inspiring product to fit your needs and goals in long-range shooting. The newest offerings make it easier than ever for shooters of any experience level to immediately improve shot placement under any conditions and quickly get on target.
New Product LineUp
The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter ($179) sets the standard for long-range accuracy, reliability, and affordability. Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an accurate ballistics solver – the 2700 delivers precise firing solutions for dead-on aim at long-distance targets. From youth hunters to the lifelong outdoorsmen, the Kestrel 2700 eliminates the guesswork allowing you to be confident in a clean shot on the first-round.
- Accurate Environmentals - Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, and altitude
- G1/G7 Ballistics Solver - Large library of independently tested bullet data
- User-Friendly - Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
- Rugged, All-Weather Durability - IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, and backed by 5-Year Warranty
- Protective Slip-On Cover - Slides over the entire unit for added durability
- Load & Go Convenience - Set up in the gun profiles via the app, then leave your phone behind -- the 2700 is fully functional as a stand-alone field tool
- App Supported Option with LiNK - Easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit
The Kestrel HUD Heads Up Display ($399) gives precision shooters the competitive edge with distinct features for improving visibility, performance, and confidence especially in fast-moving, high-pressure match situations. This gun-mounted, sturdy, clear display puts accurate firing solutions and critical target data right in your line of sight --where you need it most.
- Single Target Screen - Displays accurate firing solution along with target and environmental details
- 10-Target Display - View up to 10 targets without ever breaking out of the scope
- Large Font Option - Experience better visibility with this enlarged, clear, easy-to-read screen
- DOPE Card Screen - Eliminates the need for sleeves, providing convenient eye-level access to ballistic data
Expert Speaker Series
Attendees are invited to the Kestrel booth for the popular afternoon speaker series featuring presentations from Applied Ballistics and Accuracy 1st. The speaker series will showcase Kestrel's partners in the Kestrel Ballistics line -- Bryan Litz, Nick Vitalbo, and Todd Hodnett. The presentations occur daily at 2pm. Topics range from advances in long-range science, tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Kestrel and advice for precision shooters.
About Kestrel Ballistics
Kestrel Instruments & Ballistics Meters are designed, built and tested in the USA by parent company, Nielsen-Kellerman. Renowned for their accuracy and reliability, Kestrel meters and data loggers are the preferred tool for environmental monitoring by professionals in firefighting, military, meteorology, athletic heat stress management, and other demanding markets. Employed by thousands of users in hundreds of challenging activities around the world, all Kestrel meters are compact, rugged, IP-67 waterproof, MIL-STD-810G drop-tested and backed by an industry-leading five-year warranty. For more information about Kestrel Ballistics, visit www.kestrelballistics.com.
Back to Press Releases