BLUE OCEAN RUGGED MEGAPHONE
Extremely Loud. Crystal Clear. Terrific Range.
Designed and built by an American company with 30 years of experience in tough, reliable marine audio, the Blue Ocean Rugged Megaphone is voice projection equipment you can count on to make yourself heard in any environment. This powerful communication tool is manufactured in the USA and built to stand up to hard daily use. Reliable, waterproof and drop-tested, this megaphone speaks volumes over the competition.
Loud, clear and guaranteed to perform in any environment.
Drop it. Dunk it. Use it for hours.
Rely on it for years.
- Sailboat racing
- Youth sports
And anyone else who needs a megaphone they can count on!
- Microphone Location at the top of the unit allows for clear sight above the megaphone while speaking into it.
- Protective Bumper Adds in shock absorption and protection. Great at protecting when horn is places face down.
- Wrap-around Handles For an easy and comfortable grip.
- Microphone Connector (If you own a Cox Box, it users the same connector)
- Siren/Horn Button Loud alerts to grab peoples attention from a distance.
- Rechargeable Battery Removable and compact, it eliminates the hassle of replacing multiple batteries, wasting money each year.
- Battery Lock Ensures your battery will stay locked in place no matter how you use your megaphone.
- Volume & Power Large dial and convenient location makes for easy adjustments.
- Optimal Shape Designed to deliver the loudest, clearest sound.
- Waterproof & Floats
- Very Drop Resistant Bounces without Breaking Meets MIL-STD-810G Transit Shock Standard
- Extremely loud
- Clear sound
- Long-lasting battery
- Built to Last
- Designed and Built in the USA
- Five-year warranty
- Megaphone Colors The Blue Ocean Rugged Megaphone is available in:
White & Blue or Military Green & Tan
- Battery Pack
- Bumper (Blue can bumper included with blue/white megaphone; Olive drab can bumper included with military green/tan megaphone.)
Available for purchase:
We feel the pain that people have experienced using megaphones in the past, so we brainstormed and identified the common areas where megaphone users looked for solutions and this is what we came up with:
|Problem||Blue Ocean Solution||Cracking Horn||Used an impact resistant plastic and supported the horn with comfortable wrap-around handles
||Hit Megaphone multiple times to operate||Built with a digital amplifier and carefully sealed components to prevent shortages in wiring
||Water getting in megaphone||Designed to be completely waterproof, sealing off any areas where water could get in to damage the wiring
||Muffled sounds coming through||Digital amplifier produces a higher quality sound
||Sound not loud enough, not enough range||Digital amplifier allows for loud and long range voice amplification
||Heavy||Removing the need for bulky batteries, the Blue Ocean Megaphone comes with a light-weight rechargeable battery pack
||Multiple, costly batteries||Includes a rechargeable battery and battery pack to keep costs down
||Easy to break battery door||With a twist in battery, there is no battery door which removes the need for duct tape
The Blue Ocean Rugged Megaphone was engineered with a unique design to combat the environmental elements that easily wear down the competition. To project a louder, clearer sound the megaphone has a higher efficiency amplifier built in to improve the overall sound quality. In addition, the microphone inside the megaphone is fully enclosed and protected within the equipment so that water and weather cannot get in, making it completely waterproof. This benefit proves to be extremely valuable after accidental drops into the water as well as rainy days. The strong and durable polycarbonate material (the same resin they make motorcycle helmets from!) enables the megaphone to withstand nature even on its toughest days to prevent cracks and corrosion over time. The wrap-around handle feature provides an easy and comfortable grip for the user.
- Battery Pack NK Blue Ocean Lithium-Polymer Battery Pack NK# 0105 11.1VDC Typical, 11.1 Whr
- Battery Charger NK Blue Ocean Battery Charger PN 0106 Input Voltage: 90-264VAC, 50-60Hz, 7 Watts Universal input capable compatible with all world currents with appropriate adapter plug.
- Battery Usage Life Dependent upon volume and continuity of operation. 8 hours of typical operation defined as speaking 35% of the time at volume level 6. 30 hours of standby time.
- Battery Cycle Life 80% rate capacity after 300 charge/discharge cycles; 60% rated capacity after 500 charge /discharge cycles.
- Megaphone: 12.75 x 12 x 8.5 in / 31.75 x 30 x 21.25 cm
- Battery Charger: 2.5 x 4.25 x 32.5 in / 6.25 x 10.75 x 8.25 cm
- Battery Pack: 3 x 2 x 1.55
- Megaphone: 3.4 lbs with battery pack installed
- Battery Charger: 13.6 oz. / 385 gr
- Battery Pack: 3.8 oz. / 108 gr
- Temperature Range Charging: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 115°F.
- Water Resistance IP-67 (Excludes all dust and water for 30 minutes at 3.3ft / 1M submersion).
- Buoyancy Megaphone with battery pack installed floats. Battery Pack alone and charger do not float.
- Drop Resistance MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Procedure IV Transit Shock, drop height 36 in / 91 cm onto plywood over concrete.